Tuesday, July 11, 2017

He spills the beans

(04:01:14 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Dhal's Villa - Beach & Bluffs ]
--Sitting staunch on the cliffs is the Captain of the Port's home, the pillared strength resting with the town and harbor spread proudly before its watchful eye, it's a solid structure of ancient tiled halls and clean simple spaces. .
A nice view of the Thassa can be had from the front patio and balcony. --

says to ALL: I sat on the patio contemplating the incident in the barrack cells I had to admit that I had been thrown by the revelation and the utterances of the tortured man, the main reasoning behind my request for him to be cleaned and a healer sent to assist him. I needed to discuss these utterances from him without the fear of pain but rather the reward for the truth. It had been a very long time since I last heard the name being uttered. It was a long time since I had even given it much thought, my life had turned and well it may have not been for the better but it certainly had changed.

I sipped the mug of black wine and thought about what I would do if in fact it was true that this man in fact was Tamuzhe or had believed that it was. The Tahari was a long way away and a completely different world with a completely new set of customs and traditions and a landscape that was much harsher than here. It was a battle against the terrain and not just the marauding tribesmen of the Tahari. Water was more precious than Gold or coin so knowing where the hidden wells were was a feat not to mention that maps were forbidden.

(04:08:19 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Dhal's Villa - Beach & Bluffs ]
--Sitting staunch on the cliffs is the Captain of the Port's home, the pillared strength resting with the town and harbor spread proudly before its watchful eye, it's a solid structure of ancient tiled halls and clean simple spaces. .
A nice view of the Thassa can be had from the front patio and balcony. --

says to ALL: It had been a few days already now since I had spoken to the tortured and broken scout. He had been treated by the healer his wounds had been attended to and was bound to be on the mend. I had left the mans recovery solely in the officer on duty that nights responsibility. He would answer for the mans condition when I spoke to him next. I knew they were feeding him well and attending to his dressings twice daily. It was time now for me to check up on the progress I would head out and see him. I pulled on my black sleen skin cloak pulling the hood up over my head set out to visit the barracks where he was held

(04:26:21 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Streets - Around the Port ]
-- On one of the streets that weave around the Port --

says to ALL: The night was cold and as usual at this time of the year there was no wind nor were the Tri-Moons visible instead a soft light mist had come in over the water covering the ground and swirled about our feet as we walked. The pools of intermittent light tried in vain to keep the darkness at bay making me pull my cloak closer in trying to feel warm and keep out the cold, that was actually not more than a chill but conditions just made things eerie and seem colder than it really was.

I entered the brightness of the duty room, the Captain of the Guards hurrying me through to the cell unlocking the door he spoke in a low tone so that it carried only to me ears "he is recovering well Captain, yet he does not speak. The healer and the guards say that he doesn't say a word but allows them to attend to him without protest." glancing at the weather hardened face of the Captain of the Guards I merely nodded and pushed into the room



... pretty girls stand about on the streets approaching the docks calling out to the sailors with promises of heavenly pleasures ...




(04:49:38 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Port Barracks - Dock Area ]
neat compact rows of stone buildings house the troops of the port, beside that a parade ground where they train improving their skills in the defense of the Port..

says to ALL: I entered the cell it had a bed an small table and a couple of chairs inside. A lamp flickered on the holder on the wall. "your accommodation has improved" the man was sitting on the edge of his bed his eyes flicked to me from the captains and just stared at me in silence. Pulling out a chair I took a seat facing him, The captain of the guard remained standing a sword at his hip, I was armed with one on my left hip and a dagger in a kidney pouch. I watched the man for a moment before speaking "I see that your wounds have been attended to, they have been feeding you and that your conditions have improved, you know why I'm here, and what I need to know?" I did not say anything more but left it up to the man seated on the bed to volunteer in his own words without any pressure


(05:07:29 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Port Barracks - Dock Area ]
neat compact rows of stone buildings house the troops of the port, beside that a parade ground where they train improving their skills in the defense of the Port..

says to His Delicious Torment.||: "I did not know the man that we met at Sadar, he was dressed in robes from the desert people. His face was covered by a scarf yet his voice was deep and his eyes were dark and cruel. It was obvious this man had a problem with the Port and the one he said was in the 'inner circle' he did not elaborate what he mean because he paid in gold and promised us the rest once we had given him the information." I sat in silence allowing the man to speak freely, I had to listen hard as the tone of his voice was low and the words were not pronounced well due to the wounds on his lips and no doubt his tongue. "He did have other men with him as he was not alone. He had the air of an leader because those others that were with him answered to him. They respected him greatly. I witnessed how he punished one of his men by stripping him and having him beaten by six others each whipping him til the flesh flayed from his back arms and legs. He did not show remorse nor showed any mercy. He was as cold as the glaziers of Torvaldsland" My dark eyes took in the fear that showed in the mans blues he was afraid of what was transpiring. That he was captured, he knew that he was going to be punished by the Taharian and was afraid for his life. "I know that he will find me and kill me, it doesn't matter but what does is that I will die without honor"

(05:54:52 )
His Delicious Torment.
[PIC]


|| soraya ||
- Dhal's Property -
--Restricted--
-"The essence of Obedience.!"-

-First Girl-
[PIC]



[ Port Barracks - Dock Area ]
neat compact rows of stone buildings house the troops of the port, beside that a parade ground where they train improving their skills in the defense of the Port..

says to Personal combat is the u: Having remained quiet leaning upon the wall , shrouded in the black cloak , listening to the words between my Master and the man, thoughts are running thru my mind, now that my Master has the information He was seeking what will He do, small teeth nipped at a lush bottom lip, indeed something truly was unfolding and what it all meant she did not know, her heart was beating faster in her tiny chest , as she waited

(05:56:32 )
Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom.
[PIC]
Dhal al Ghur
Captain of the Sea Kur
[PIC]
Captain of Port Phenix IC



[ Port Barracks - Dock Area ]
neat compact rows of stone buildings house the troops of the port, beside that a parade ground where they train improving their skills in the defense of the Port..

says to His Delicious Torment.||: I allowed the man to speak, letting it flow as he tried to purge himself. He hung his head feeling dejected and forlorn and rightly so. He muttered softly "what has happened to the men that were with me, those that I traveled with, what has become of them?" I sat in silence not saying a word and allowed the Captain of the guards to speak "they are being held in shackles awaiting execution" was all he said allowing the severity of the situation to sink in. The man did not move his head sill held low. "I bed for a swift death at the hands of your men rather than a slow painful death that we would suffer at the hands of that sleen Taharian. He will surely come for us for failing him and put us to a slow death." I did not say anything but remained silent the fact that what he said was evident that someone was masquerading as the Aretai leader. Then spoke in a low tone "do you know where this Tamuzh'e is from, where his base of operations are situated?" I asked my eyes still holding in the man. He looked up at me and said the expression was filled with hate although his eyes were resigned to the death that awaited him "He said it was some place in the Tahari, an oasis" he struggled to recall then he said "thats it.....Oasis of Nine Wells" I knew then that I had to go and see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sea Kur sets sail for Turia

(04:56:42 ) Personal combat is the ultimate test of my freedom. [PIC] Dhal al Ghur Captain of the Sea Kur [PIC] [ Dhal's Villa - B...